Thursday, March 19, 2009

a X day!!

my aunt was here to visit me..i bring her around with her little princess here and there make me feel very tension..im so tired..listening of ppl gossiping,while i need to pretend that im happy cause they are here..anyway..lastly i do have my own time when its evening..so excited and call HIM jogging wit me at ma zhong..somewhat this name la..with a long way i drive there and saw HIM with a unproper dress up!!slippers,a G2000 polo T huh!and a padini pants!did i mean jog??is it he cannot understnad me..then i super duper angry and jog alone!!actually the purpose i said wan jogging is only want to meet him then we can feed the thousand of fish together that i hope so long..we can have ice cream together when we feel tired..but everything destroyed..sad!dissapoint me a lot~

1 comment:

  1. wahaha!!! sumtimes wen things are planned too well ahead, they just don't happen as you want, I felt that too..but chill Auntie :)

    ReplyDelete