Monday, March 30, 2009

friend is friend(good)

i get the above title from YOU..after my fren read me your blog my tears fall..is not because im sad that SHE say me like that but is TOUCHING..know that i have a fren that really not respect me..but how lucky am i found a fren like u treat me nicely and appreciate me..u trust me!we never say so much!no need explaination!!the words FRIEND will tell us..listen,if she really hate me madly like that,is ok..is just fine..just seems that im lucky that i know her attitude earlier than later..and how unlucky she is cause she make herself lost a good fren..i wont say whose fault or right..is just..over~i keep silent not because of guiltiness..is the right usually LAZY come out to explain so much..because the right is with u..then it is..i don have any meaning to blame..but the purpose is just to shout out "THANKS SAN"!!i love u~

1 comment:

  1. welcome welcome~~alls r friend ma...haiz...dissapoited la rily...i juz hope tat gurl dun juz living at the past!!!!

    ReplyDelete