Friday, March 20, 2009

HURT!


i hurt my leg.TT

tonight is a last night my aunt stay with us..my brother treat her to shabu shabu then i hurt myself by the boiling soup..SUPER HURT!!HOT HOT HOT!!i told HIM just now..he ask nothing..no care from him..i tot he'll very care and put medicine for me..but i think too much..haiz..but then i saw his hand got a red scar..wanna ask him y,seems he not ask so much,then i keep silent better..just like icare him too much but he is not..dono y this few day feel bad bout our relationship..FAR?dono what..(sai lou"CLA"any comment?)where's the sweetness?gone gone gone..can i find it back?will he know what am i thinking?my feeling?

3 comments:

  1. is ur fault oso...u see a, y he gt scare u dun ask??thn he same feeling wif u lo...he see u no ask he no ask ma..so is ur fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is me say why u no respond 1st!thn iangry so i don wan ask anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun think so much lar...be happy..and stay care to him...be xin fu o...

    ReplyDelete