Monday, February 23, 2009

dating~


yaya..tonite is our movie time..wat a boring afternoon just now~i spend my whole day in front my laptop..seems he starts to work part time=(oh my..damn bored yea..msn?friendster?and the facebook??hmmm..walk around my no space room..finally have a nap..after that do have a dating with my hubby^^ FINALLY!!miss him damn much..but watch a MAN movie~PIUNG PIUNG!!BANG BANG!!oh~~so boring..hopefully is with him..haha..prefer what wei fang and norman watch..love movie~hmmm~~another sweet sweet couple..so nice..




ac hem ac hem~~take one!! before the movie started




come one~here d take two~


kacau kacau~look like a tortoise

mouth..==


lai la~help u take a proper one la..

haha..he askme help him upload in his

friendster(he tot not bad)hehe..
hmmm~~

~the end of our night~













No comments:

Post a Comment