Saturday, February 14, 2009

OPPOSITE valentine~

thanks hubby~













cute hubby~
i did mention b4,he is not that $$$..so i have no roses from him=( but hope is not roses but lily..
anyway..either one also don have..money??no $$ so that not happy?aduh..SALAH lah..what a sweet guy..he cook dinner for me..a super salty lamb chop,a bitter salad but on that time,i only can taste it's too sweet~



haha....



guess wat my present??



bracelet?



cosmestic?



shirt?



couple stuff??



crystal?



wrong wrong~~



is a book!!haha..i told my fren..she shock and laugh..but he is reli cute~hmmm..a book~reli useful..by my beloved author too..stephen lundin!!FISH~his new book~recommend to have a read on this book for all of u too~


4 comments:

  1. okok~~
    lend u when i have finish it..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao... so sweet of your valentine. i wish i could have that too. hehe. (but i think lucas cant cook)shhh... don tell him hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh. something like 9 lives of CATS isit? haha.

    my bf din cook for me leh, cos he memang always cook for me already. so tat day i cook for him wor =P but not counted lah because his twin go eat wat i cook also. hahaha

    ReplyDelete