Sunday, February 15, 2009

friends~

actually i create this blog most of my fren haven know yet..but lazy to tell one by one o post up on my friendster and msn..so no one will read this actually..i miss my fren..sometimes a bit dont understand..my family is going to own a house at kuching so that our bintulu's house will be sell..that's mean i'll stay at here and seldom back to meet THEM..i'm super active and naughty girl when im 15..so i met a lot of frenssss..different kind and geng of frenss..reli miss them..got in some trouble about fren recently..i reli put a lot of heart on whoever fren..i never k who they are,but i reli treat them true as i am..haiz..don know how to express my feeling now actually..but why she will think and say me like that..how many years we know each other..sometimes even i dont talk but my dear san know what im thinking about..but,u reli make me feel very uncomfortable this time..i never hope we do have a scar between our friendship..but now seems the scar is coming and might become deeper..dont know wat to type..a blue day~i know i can meet new fren here..and i do..i do meet a lot of good and nice fren here especially who study english class with me..but fo sure not the IE class!!the frens i met there reli a nightmare..for sure not all of them..but some..fortunately i attend the class too cause i meet my mr right there..FRENS~~!!sometimes really mess me up!and give me a headache..

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. urm urm!! cheers..

    p/s : i noe u miss me too, rte? say u miss me too, pls ? buhuhuuu :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. so daddy consider noce friend or not le?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aduh..sure u are la!!nice daddy..and miss u too siu meI~~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaa...now u noe...^^
    umm...cuz mandarin is easier for me to express directly maa..^^
    i will try to post in english next time...
    mmhahaha... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. aduh...where ur chatbox?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, ia m ur bro,clarence

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey friends...now im starting miss u liao a...T.Tlast time u say wan leave hr n go kuching,i thought u juz kidding a...how now now bcome truth...T.T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............

    ReplyDelete